Alright friends, in case you don’t already know, I LOVE SHAKEOLOGY! I love that I always have a quick, healthy breakfast on-the-go in the mornings, it tastes fantastic, I definitely have more energy throughout the day, and have lost most of my sweet cravings. And since I love it so much, I want to give you a chance to try it for yourself.
What is Shakeology?: It is a meal replacement shake that is packed with globally sourced superfood ingredients including:
- Proteins and fiber – to help reduce hunger and food cravings.*
- Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals – to help fight free radical damage and help support a healthy immune system*
- Adaptogen Herbs – traditionally used to help the body adapt and respond to the effects of stress*
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes – to help nutrient absorption and support regularity and healthy digestion*
What can Shakeology do for me*?:
- Help you lose weight
- To help you fight cravings and feel full longer.
- Build and repair muscles
- Support healthy blood sugar levels (as measured by HbA1C)
- Support healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Provide the body with vitamins and minerals
- Support a healthy immune system
- Help fight free radical damage
- Support healthy digestion
- Support regularity
- Support nutrient absorption
What flavors does Shakeology come in?:
- Cafe Latte
- Chocolate Vegan
- Tropical Strawberry Vegan
How do I enter the giveaway?: All you have to do is to fill out this short form below and you will be entered to win 3 packets of Shakeology shipped to your door: 1 Chocolate (regular or vegan), 1 Vanilla, and 1 Greenberry (which is my new favorite!).
Share this post and for every friend that enters (and puts your name as a referral) you will get you one bonus entry.
Winner will be picked at random at 9pm EST on November 3, 2016. Contest ends at 8:59pm EST on November 3, 2016.
Have any questions? Just post them below or go to my website for more information: www.shakeology.com/coachkatye
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.